Everything Automotive of Jacksonville, Inc. has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Jacksonville, FL.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Everything Automotive of Jacksonville, Inc.'s reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Discover More About Technician Opportunities At Everything Automotive of Jacksonville, Inc. in Jacksonville
1 YEAR FREE ROADSIDE ASSISTANCEview coupon
For any customer with a bill of $25 or more!
Pays up to $75 and includes Towing, Battery Jump Start, Flat Tire Service, Lockout Assistance, and Fuel, Water, and Oil Delivery (Consumer covers costs of fluids).
L Pagan, 01/23/2023
My car had a gas leak from a vent hose. Our regular place we took it to would not repair the hose but instead ordered a new tank with hoses which are on Nationwide backorder and the cost was going to be over 1700 dollars. so I went online looking for answers and doing research and decided to bring it to everything automotive for a second opinion after reading their reviews. Ben and Tony were the ones I dealt with and immediately Ben, knew that it could be fixed and Tony fixed it right there and then while I waited. They knew this was emergent and got right on it. I decided that this is the place we need to bring our cars to. It's so evident with their knowledge and Ben, was so easy to talk to I immediately felt at home. Thanks again Ben and Tony we appreciate you.