Everything Automotive of Jacksonville, Inc. has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Jacksonville, FL.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Everything Automotive of Jacksonville, Inc.'s reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Discover More About Technician Opportunities At Everything Automotive of Jacksonville, Inc. in Jacksonville
1 YEAR FREE ROADSIDE ASSISTANCEview coupon
For any customer with a bill of $25 or more!
Pays up to $75 and includes Towing, Battery Jump Start, Flat Tire Service, Lockout Assistance, and Fuel, Water, and Oil Delivery (Consumer covers costs of fluids).
Tony and his team go above and beyond to help their customers, no matter who you are. Their integrity is top shelf. My ford fiesta blew its head gasket and they rebuilt the engine for me and had me come back in regularly so they could keep an eye on it in case the OEM parts failed (again). I moved out of town and can only hope I find a shop this good!